GRAD-U-SHARE RULES OF ELIGIBILITY
1. The Grad-U Share incentive program is only open to WorkFaith graduates.
2. People you refer must give your name at the time they sign up for the Boot Camp, and say that you referred them. Ask them to mention GRAD-U-SHARE so we make sure you get the credit and $75 when they graduate.
3. Referrals from our existing community partners do not qualify for the $75 referral fee. We’re needing to get the word out beyond our existing community partners, and the referral fee is to help reach those people!
4. If you, as the graduate, came to us from one of our partners, you ARE eligible to participate … but you’ll need to refer people who you know from outside the community partner. Maybe you have someone at your church or a friend or relative who needs to come to WorkFaith.
5. People you refer must have the necessary ID for employment, and must be able to pass a drug test.
6. The first step is to send them to an information session at one of our three locations. Remember to tell them to put your name and GRAD-U-SHARE on their application when they come to the information session!
7. The GRAD-U-SHARE program is effective November 4, 2017 and will run through March 31, 2018. We reserve the right to suspend GRAD-U-SHARE prior to March 31, 2018.
8. People you refer can go to any one of our three offices. Our main office at 290/610, our second office at 5100 Travis Street, or our third office at Reed Road and 288.
9. Employees of WorkFaith (even if you are a graduate) are not eligible for GRAD-U-SHARE.
THREE EASY STEPS TO EARN $75
1. Encourage a friend/family member to sign up for WorkFaith’s 8-Day Boot Camp - be sure they mention your name.
2. Your friend/family member graduates from the 8-Day Boot Camp.
3. You earn $75.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com