Coach and guide a caseload of 40-45 Bootcamp 101 graduates that are seeking and maintaining employment. Assist graduates in understanding their abilities, talents, interests, and personality characteristics in order to develop realistic career options. Offer direction, encouragement, and motivation in order to prepare individuals for job search and to help them through difficult life situations.
Primary Job Functions
• Provide accountability to graduates during the first 90 days of their job search through one-on-one meetings, phone calls, and emails
• Maintain accurate and complete records of graduate information and progress
• Work with Job Development Team to identify graduates for referral to open job orders
• Collaborate with Secondary Coaches and Job Development Team to identify graduates for advancement opportunities
• Coordinate and support opportunities for graduate growth, including group meetings
• Assist with the facilitation of the Job Search Boot Camp, including instruction and drug testing
• Adjust coaching technique based on graduates’ strengths, weaknesses, behavioral concerns, etc.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in case management or counseling
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access with high level of accuracy
• Prefer 4 year college degree
The successful applicant will demonstrate an extremely high level of empathy, discernment and interpersonal abilities through verbal and nonverbal communications. They must serve as a role model for professional conduct and behavior and be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits including medical, dental, holidays and vacation.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit resume, salary history, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Job Coach” in the subject line.