The WorkFaith Connection's eight-day job readiness bootcamp is designed to equip students with the skills they need to conduct a successful job search and become productive employees.
By the end of the workshop, students are able to:
- effectively fill out job applications
- answer tough interview questions with honesty and integrity
- highlight their strengths and abilities
- identifying the hidden job market
Info Sessions are held at each location Monday and Tuesday beginning at 10am.
Find employment after graduation
average income of graduates
men and women served
reported wages earned by graduates since 2007
Who We Serve?
Many of our participants have struggled with barriers to employment such as:
- Laid off after a long employment
- Re-entering the job market after a move or raising children
- Transitioning from prison or recovering from addiction
- Or just been on the job search for too long and need some hope
Through our program, participants are taught how to talk about their past to help an employer understand that their future is bright and that they are so much more than their past. Graduates are also taught how to be great employees, how to thrive in the workplace, and how to grow in their faith throughout the journey.