Training Center Coordinator
This position oversees and administers all functions involving the admission of candidates into training classes including conducting information sessions, scheduling interviews, and supervising volunteers in the welcome center. The position requires a high degree of proactive, problem solving ability in a fast paced environment.
Primary Job Functions
• Oversee Information Sessions with prospective students
• Supervise applicants registration for information sessions, interviews, orientations and classes
• Coordinate drug screen administration
• Supervise front desk operations
• Oversee reproduction and assembly of class material
• Oversee preparation of all classroom materials
• Coordinate all data entry projects
• Develop and present reports on outcomes
• Oversee maintenance of all graduate files
• Monitor files for graduates’ participation status
• 2-5 years experience in a supervisory role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to multi task
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Publisher
• Prefer 4 year college degree
The successful applicant will demonstrate an extremely high level of empathy, discernment and interpersonal abilities through verbal and nonverbal communications. They must serve as a role model for professional conduct and behavior and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits including medical, dental, holidays and vacation.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit resume, references, salary history, and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please include “Training Center Coordinator – Your Name” in the subject line.